Proposals are invited on Thematic Areas of Water & Sanitation, Skill Development, Environment and Improvement of lives and livelihoods of poor under WABAG-CSR Program for the year 2016-17 within the territory of India:
Date of Issue : 1st February 2016
Closing Date : 29th February 2016
About WABAG’s CSR Initiatives:
WABAG is a leading Indian MNC engaged in the business of providing EPC and O&M solutions to Industries and municipalities in water and waste water management, desalination and recycling. Even before CSR became a legal mandate last year, WABAG has been implementing CSR projects right from 2001 in a small way and rose to the special occasions such as earthquake and tsunami. For instance, WABAG built two drinking water treatment plants in Kutchh Region during earthquake; built drinking water treatment plant at MGR Thittu, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu post Tsunami and provided Mobile Heath Clinic in coastal regions of Kerala.
- We have recently implemented Water Augmentation Project at Mailam Block, Villupuram District,
Tamil Nadu in association with MS Swaminathan Research Foundation to benefit the marginal farmers.
- We have also tied up with Care Earth Trust for Capacity Building for Wetlands Management;
- We provided Rain Water Harvesting facility at Kanchi Kamakoti Child Trust Hospital, Chennai.
- We are building a Sewage Treatment Plant at The Cancer Institute, Adyar.
Objectives for inviting proposals:
- To identify and develop CSR programs in line with our thrust areas;
- To have special focus on livelihoods, potable water, sanitation and environment-friendly development;
- All initiatives should be sustainable and scalable.
Expression of Interest by eligible organisations:
Criteria: Registered NGO/Public Charitable Trust/Registered private organization with a proven track record in the relevant area;
- An organization can submit two proposals maximum in a year on the areas highlighted;
- The applicant’s organization should be at least 3 years old;
- Individual applicants are not allowed
Those fulfilling the above criteria, are required to send a synopsis of proposal not exceeding 3 pages as per format given below, through email to Mr. T V Gopal, email@example.com mentioning the brief profile of the organization along with the synopsis.
Format for synpsis:
- 1. Name of the project
- 2. Thematic Area
- 3. Impact on target group
- 4. Indicators for measuring impact
- 5. Target Group and the location
- 6. Implementation strategy
- 7. Action plan with timeline
- 8. Estimated cost including management cost
To download and print the pdf-file please use the link: CSR – Inviting Proposal