Arpechim, Industrial Wastewater Treatment, Pitesti, Romania
|Client:||OMV PETROM SA|
- The project comprises plant operation and adaptations of the employed technologies of the existing wastewater treatment plant of the Arpechim Refinery in Pitesti.
- The industrial wastewater contains high levels of oil and specific contaminants such as phenol, ammonia and hydrogen sulphide. In line with the required treatment performance, the wastewater plant has several treatment stages, which facilitate direct discharge into surface water. Following appropriate treatment oil can be recycled and pumped back into refinery operations.
- Technical and commercial plant management by WABAG comprises:
- Efficient day-to-day operations
- Continuous Maintenance & Repairing
- ISO-certified Quality Management (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001)
- Training and integration of personnel
- Reporting to client and public authorities